| Featured Article!|
This page is a featured article, because it contains full information about object of this topic!
|“||Round and round she goes. The Dizzy Race will spin you on your head and leave your eyes rolling in their sockets. Zooming through this zany zone will require fast reflexes as you enconter platforms that spin,water wheels,and every manner of twisty turns. Not to mention the terrifying tarbabies... Tar on your ball will seriously slow you down!||”|
–Pre-Race Description in Tournament
The Dizzy Race
Enemies and Obstacles
Lots of rolling and rotating (dizzy) things
The Dizzy Race is the fourth race in a Hamsterball tournament.
Dizzy Race starts with a spiral downhill, after that, there is a tube and a small descent. Pass through rotating platform (recommended at high speed), one more spiral and you will face blockers (see Hazards section), go through them carefully, proceed to the tar pit. If you fall in pit,it will take a lot of time to reappear. Tarbabies are time-consuming too,so try to avoid them. Advance to the watermill and carefully finsh the race.
Dizzy Race is colored in green and white colors.
Small Parts are deep green.
Background color is jade.
- Tar pit and tarbabies.
- Blockers/Clickers/Foldups (parts of the path that tilt up to stop you).
- Rotating Platform.
- At the tar pit, go to the path that takes you around the pit. Go through the rails and carry on through the hidden route to the lock. Dizzy Arena is now unlocked. See Gallery for location image.
- Bronze medal - 58.8
- Silver - 48.0
- Gold - 41.4
- Golden Weasel Award - 37.2
- 8-Ball makes a cameo appearance in this race, he is seen in background and its spot is unreachable.See Gallery sometimes if you try to reach the 8-Ball's spot it the 8-Ball will disappear
- It is unknown about Tar pit status (is it an enemy or an obstacle).
- Blockers, because of their clicking noise, are sometimes named "clickers". MrMenCentral refers to them as "Foldups," which originated when he said, "Hey, what's the Foldup?" when blocked by one.
- Dizzy Arena features a rotating platform, similiar to one in the Dizzy Race.